Sunday, April 20, 2008
A good holiday club at Glory for Education
Good weather in the end for the holiday club
The problem of being limited in the number of people to invite over for meals.
Preparation for the other holiday clubs (both very different)
Freya in Rwanda now
God's guidance in our last few weeks
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Sunday, April 6, 2008
We are seeing God at work all the time.
Relationships at schools are going well
Relationships with people at church are amazing and Street Kids workers are doing a great job.
Help with Holiday Club preparation
Relationships as schools come to the end
Good Child Evangelisms and other chances to proclaim the gospel
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Thank the Lord that bible clubs are successfully set up at all the schools and starting to run well.
For good relationships with people at Church especially the Street Kids workers.
For good team relationships
That the staff from Kitti who came on Thursday were so nice and are working well at Kitti for the glory of God.
Help us prepare for the holiday clubs.
Give us guidance for Bible clubs and Child evangelism.
Help us t0 be good witnesses for God in Uganda.
That we would grow in faith as a team.
Sunday, February 24, 2008
- Answers to prayer. Support from others in prayer.
- Better communication with the people who work with us.
- How we are all learning more about God.
- Team unity.
- Opportunities for the team to do evangelism/RE lessons in the schools with active support of the teachers.
- Opportunity to get stuck in with street kides work = evangelism and social awareness.
- Less cockroaches.
- Support for lunchtime CUs in the schools.
- Safety on Friday nights when we are travelling back from the street kids centre.
- Wisdom for Julia and Mark when preparing Bible studies/seminars and answering questions.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
We are having an amazing time.
We are not dead on the roads.
The schools are welcoming and supportive giving us some control at least of Child Evangelism
The Street kids work has started and it is fantastic.
God working through us in all we do.
Our own faith would strengthen and together we would grow as a team.